Riverdale will be hosting our Annual General Meeting via Zoom on Monday, June 28, 2021 at 7:00PM. All are welcome to attend, regardless of membership status.
At the AGM, we will confirm the new and returning executive members for the 2021-22 season, share a financial update and discuss plans for the 2021-22 season, including registration.
Executive nominations are now closed, and there are no contested positions. Your executive for 2021-22 will be:
- President – Darren Sutherland (returning)
- Vice-President – Edward Dodd (returning)
- Secretary – Steph Johns (returning)
- Treasurer – Peter DeVries
- Drawmaster – Trevor Rodgers (returning)
- Member Relations – Glen Barbeau (returning)
- Events Coordinator – Ryan MacDonald
- External Relations – Mark Field (returning)
- Webmaster – Cameron MacLeod (returning)
We will also thank our two outgoing executive members, Sara Clay (Events Coordinator) and Stephen Courteau (Treasurer), for their hard work supporting the league and bonspiel.
Further thanks go to Glen Newell for coordinating the nominations to the executive this season.
Updated financial statements and information on joining the Zoom meeting will follow no later than June 21, 2021.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a member of the executive.
Hope you are staying safe and healthy, and enjoying the warmer weather (aside from the snow today, obviously).
Vice-President, Riverdale Curling League