Hello Riverdale members!
Hope you’ve been enjoying your summer so far! With Pride and Canada Day out of the way, we figure you MUST be ready to start thinking about curling again, right?!
2019-2020 Fees: (unchanged from last year)
1 payment of $345, or2 payments of $190 (total = $380)
2019-20 Registration Timeline
Pre-registration period (online) July 3 – August 31 Summer social July 13 Confirmation sent to returning members September 4 Deadline for payment and waivers to confirm registration UPDATED
Registration night (in person) for unfilled spaces UPDATED
First day of curling (tentative) October 6
Pre-registration for returning Riverdale curlers will start JULY 3, 2019 and will close on August 31, 2019. Priority will be given to teams with 3 or more returning members – teams with fewer than 3 returning members will be prioritized on a pre-registration waiting list until the end of the pre-registration period, based on the time and date the online registration is received. (Prioritization diagram)
- Pre-registration must be completed by ONE team member using the following link: http://toronto.gaycurl.ca/2019-
riverdale-pre-registration/. You will be asked to provide your team members’ contact information; this will help us ensure our contact list is current – please make every effort to ensure all contact information is filled out accurately. Please note: online pre-registration requests, and automated acknowledgement emails, are NOT confirmations of registration. We will confirm your team’s successful pre-registration by email no later than September 4, 2019.
- Fifth players do not count as “returning” members for pre-registration priority.
- Once your team’s pre-registration has been confirmed, payment must be made by Interac money transfer, PayPal or cheque/cash to complete your registration.
- If you wish to pay by Interac money transfer or PayPal, a link will be sent to you once your team’s pre-registration is confirmed.
- You may also pay by cash or cheque at registration night on UPDATED
September 10, 2019 at Pegasus. Please make all cheques payable to Riverdale Curling League.
- A minimum payment of $190 per player must be received by UPDATED
Tuesday September 10, 2019 in order to complete your registration and secure your team’s spot in the league.
The annual registration night for new curlers will take place on UPDATED
Tuesday September 10, 2019 at 7:00PM at Pegasus (489 Church Street).
The date for our annual beginners’ clinic is still being scheduled, and will be announced once confirmed.
The first day of curling for Riverdale is tentatively scheduled (depending on weather and ice) for October 6, 2019. Check the season calendar for the full season schedule.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, and I look forward to seeing you at the social on July 13, or on the ice in October!