October 9 Update

We just learned Ontario is imposing new restrictions on Toronto due to COVID-19. We are still working to figure out how this will affect the league, which may mean postponing the start of the season. We’re waiting for more information before we can say anything definitively.

Please also know that if the season ends up completely cancelled, we will issue refunds for fees already paid. I don’t think this is in the cards from the announcement, but want to let you know.

Thanks for your patience – we’ll have another update when we have more information.


Edward Dodd
Vice President
Riverdale Curling League