Membership in Riverdale and Rotators is popular – don’t delay joining the Facebook group and getting to know the leagues! Which League is for you? Visit the Leagues page for more information about each league, including start dates, fees and composition.
Pre-registration for returning members is now closed.
New member registration for Riverdale Curling League is Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at 7pm at Pegasus (489B Church Street).
Fees for Riverdale are $345 for a full and $190 for a half season.
The first day of curling for Riverdale is scheduled for Sunday, October 6, 2019.
For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rotators (Wednesday Evenings)
Pre-registration for returning members for the 2020/21 season is now open.
New member registration for Rotators Curling League is Wednesday, September 23, 2020, at 7p on the Pegasus patio (489B Church St). Registration will move upstairs and inside in the event of bad weather.
Fees for Rotators are $350 for a full and $180 for a half season.
The first day of curling for Rotators is scheduled for Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
For any questions, email email@example.com
Some important information to keep in mind for Riverdale:
Pre-registration for returning Riverdale curlers was open from July 3 to August 31. Priority was given to teams with 3 or more returning members – teams with fewer than 3 returning members were prioritized on a pre-registration waiting list until the end of the pre-registration period, based on the time and date the online registration is received. (Prioritization diagram)
- Online pre-registration requests, and automated acknowledgement emails, are NOT confirmations of registration. We will confirm your team’s successful pre-registration by email no later than September 4, 2019.
- Fifth players do not count as “returning” members for pre-registration priority.
- Once your team’s pre-registration has been confirmed, payment must be made by Interac money transfer, PayPal or cheque/cash to complete your registration.
- If you wish to pay by Interac money transfer or PayPal, a link will be sent to you once your team’s pre-registration is confirmed
- You may also pay by cash or cheque at registration night on September 10 , 2019 at Pegasus. Please make all cheques payable to Riverdale Curling League.
- A minimum payment of $190 per player must be received by September 10, 2019 in order to complete your registration and secure your team’s spot in the league.
The date for our annual beginners’ clinic is still being scheduled, and will be announced once confirmed.