Both of our leagues curl at the Royal Canadian Curling Club. “The Royals” is located minutes from downtown Toronto at 131 Broadview Avenue, and offers a gay friendly atmosphere, a licensed lounge, restaurant, piano and large screen TV. The club is available for easy event rentals, and provides several different advertising options for local businesses.
Directions via public transit:
- From the east or west: take the subway to Broadview station, and board the 504 King streetcar. Ride to the Queen Street stop.
- From downtown: take the subway to King or St. Andrew stations, and board the 504 King streetcar traveling east. You can also take the 501 Queen streetcar east from Queen or Osgoode stations. Ride to the Broadview Avenue stop.
- From downtown: take Queen Street east to Broadview Avenue and turn left, then immediately right into the parking lot.
- From north and east of downtown: take the Don Valley Parkway south to the Bloor Street exit, and follow the signs left for Danforth Avenue to cross the highway. Then turn right at the lights onto Broadview Avenue and drive 2.0km south, and park in the parking lot 300m past Dundas Street East.
- From west of downtown: take the QEW and Gardiner east to Lake Shor Boulevard East, and turn left at Carlaw (first light after the highway ends). Turn left at Eastern Avenue, then right at Broadview Avenue, continue for 300m, and park in the parking lot just past Queen Street East.