- The largest gay curling league in the country (and we think the world!) offers recreational curling sections for all skill levels.
- The season runs the entire year from October to April. (Current Season Calendar PDF)
- Draw times are 9:45am, 12pm, 2:15pm and 4:30pm on Sundays. Times may be changed depending on final registration numbers and composition.
- Fees (per person) are $275 paid in full at registration, OR two installments of $150 (due before the season begins and in early January).
- Please note that this a full-season commitment. The season is not divided into two halves. Any rebate (if applicable) will be applied to the second fee installment. Late/declined payments will be subject to additional processing fees.
- Following registration n September 14, the league will finalize team composition and seeding, and then prepare and post the draw schedule and other information in the members-only section of the website.
- The curling club has a limited selection of brooms. Sliders and grippers are available for purchase.
- The oldest gay curling league in the country plays on Wednesday nights at 9pm, with the season running for 25 weeks from October 5, 2016, to March 29, 2017.
- Fees (per person) are two installments of $150 or one installment of $290 paid in full at the beginning of the season.
- Honouring its roots, this league features some rotation of positions for all members throughout both sessions of the season.
- The season consists of two distinct sessions of 12 weeks, plus a final week of playoffs at the end of the season.
- After the first session is complete on December 21, 2016, the teams are dissolved and reformed for the second session, which starts January 5, 2017.
- Depending on availability, you can choose to sign up for just the first session, just the second session, or for the whole season.
- Registration is by individual entry only, and teams are formed on the first day of each session.
- The curling club has a selection of brooms for use. Sliders and grippers are available for purchase.